Sunday, November 1, 2009

Turning back the Time!



Life being so rough, fast & furious offlate.. I sometimes feel, it would have been so wonderful if I had the power to turn the time backwards to revise some life changing events. Had I have kinda ‘Time Machine’ that could take me to the times I wish for, to change for a much better today. Few would have made many changes. & watching those fictional time travel movies, where someone knows that something is going to happen at a certain place,time & does things to change the course of the event, makes me feel just so thrilled. I wish I too could know a few things in life prior to their taking place, that could be avoided. But realizing the fact, most of the things are not the way we imagine them to be..

Well, a few things I would want to change, that could have made difference in my present life:

1. June 15, 2001: Save Daddy.
2. Sometime in late 1996 – mid 1997: Help/save myself from a miserable today.
3. Dec 4, 2004: Avoid a blunder of lifetime.
4. Sometime in 1993: Fail to see the 3 golden words.
5. June 19, 2004: Recoil from a feel.
6. Sometime in 1995: Tricks for ways with words ;)
6. June 21, 2005: Mumbai.
7. Feb 2006 – June 2008: MANY THINGS!

& actually many more things.. there is much more than I can list down here.. but may be some other time.. just a thought.. till then, I'll keep wishing..

Déjà Vu!

No comments: